What are the easy steps to download the Alexa app for iPhone?
The smart voice assistant Alexa is available for iOS. Yes! You can download Alexa app for iPhone devices and use smart services to make your life better. However, before you give any command to your Alexa on your iPhone, you need to complete its installation on your device. In this post, you will find the simple step-by-step instructions that will help you to download and install the Alexa app for your iPhone device.
Download Alexa app for iPhone: Easy steps to follow
It is easy to install the Alexa app for iPhone. Here are the step by step guidelines to follow:
- Turn on your iPhone device, make sure that it has enough battery to download the application and use it.
- Now, open the supported application store on your iPhone.
- From the bottom menu, Tap on the “Search” option.
- In the search bar, type “Alexa”.
- Tap “Search”.
- Now, tap on “Get” on the application.
- Click “ install”>>” open” to launch the Alexa app.
Your app is now downloaded. Once you have completed the downloading process, proceed further and set up the application on your iPhone device. Here are the steps to set up the Alexa app:
- On Alexa, tap “OK” to provide Alexa permission for accessing the Bluetooth.
- Using the Amazon username and password, sign in to the Alexa app. If you haven’t created the Amazon account yet, create the one now.
- Confirm the name linked to your login credentials.
- Click the “Allow” option to allow Alexa to access your contact details and share the notifications.
- Hit the “Ok” button for confirmation.
- Now, you will be directed to the application home screen.
- Choose “ talk to Alexa” for setting up the voice commands.
- Click the “ turn on” option to talk to Alexa.
- Hit the ok button to access the microphone.
- Allow Alexa to access the location, and if you want to delete the access, you can tap on the “ don’t allow” option.
This way, you can complete the Alexa setup for your iPhone device. After this, you will be ready to give voice instructions to Alexa and she will execute your commands as per your preference. Just make sure that you use the wake word to instruct Alexa. Alexa only responds to the wake word which is “Alexa” itself by default. However, you can change the wake word and choose the one from the available options as per your preference.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you to download Alexa app for iPhone device. All the instructions are easy, but if you are having trouble installing the application on your own, get in touch with the support team. Alexa professionals will help you to identify the issue and troubleshoot it instantly.